Stir-Fried Sesame Bok Choy
We love this easy-to-prepare recipe. It's a sneaky way to add more greens to your plate, plus it tastes divine. Try it added to your next stir-fry or alongside our new Sweet Potato Kitchen Sweet & Sour Chicken!
- 1 lb bok choy
- 2 tbsp soy or tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 1-inch piece minced ginger
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Wash and pat bok choy dry. Trim the base of the bok choy and cut the remaining bok choy into 2"-3" pieces.
- Whisk soy sauce and vinegar together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Heat a wok or skillet on medium-high heat. Add vegetable oil and saute garlic and ginger until aromatic, about 30 seconds.
- Add bok choy and cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and vinegar, and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Turn off heat and add sesame oil to the bok choy. Transfer to a dish for serving.