This delectable chimichurri will elevate anything you serve it with.
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley loosely packed
- 1/4 cup mint leaves loosely packed
- 1 small clove garlic chopped
- 2 tsp jalapeno chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp hickory liquid smoke
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place the parsley, mint, garlic and jalapeño in your high-speed blender and pulse the mixture a few times to roughly chop the herbs. Add the lemon juice, salt, liquid smoke and pepper and pulse a couple more times to combine.
- With the motor running on low speed, slowly stream in the olive oil. Continue to process, scraping down the sides a couple of times along the way, until the chimichurri is smooth.
Try spooning this over roasted butternut squash steaks for a decadent plant-based meal that can't be beat!