Ultimate Banana Bread
This Banana Bread recipe is super simple and great for packing in school lunches, or try it as an easy breakfast on-the-go! This recipe also does quite well with the addition of shredded coconut, walnuts, or chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup butter or non-dairy option such as coconut oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350º F/180º C.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla, and mashed bananas.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Do not over-mix to avoid having a dense loaf.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes until edges are brown.