Strawberry Overnight Oats
This is a great easy-to-prepare recipe for those mornings when you're in a hurry to get the kids out the door and don't have time to make an elaborate breakfast. It can be prepared the night before and the strawberries can be swapped for other fruit depending on what you have on-hand.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup milk or non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- Using a 16-ounce jar or bowl, add oats and milk, and layer with strawberries, yogurt, and chocolate chips if you choose to add them.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight; serve cold or microwave for 30 seconds if you prefer to take the chill off.