Stahlbush Island Farms Cauliflower and Cheddar Frittata
Whether it be for breakfast, brunch or dinner, this savoury and cheesy frittata made using Stahlbush Island Farm's frozen cauliflower is sure to check all of the delicious boxes.
- Cast iron skillet
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 10 oz. bag of Stahlbush Island Farms Frozen Cool Cauliflower
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until well combined. Then, fold in the frozen cauliflower, chopped green onions, cheese, salt and pepper until nicely distributed.
- Pour the mixture into a cast iron skillet or a lightly greased oven-safe pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the middle of the frittata looks well-set and the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Let frittata cool for at least 5-10 minutes and slice before serving. Enjoy!