Asian Flank Steak Skewers
Thin strips of grilled flank steak marinated with lime juice, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and soy sauce. The perfect recipe for a summer weekend.
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steak, sliced thin
- 1 1/12 cups reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly
- Soak wooden skewers in water about 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Marinate the steak in all the ingredients for about 1 hour or more.
- Discard marinade and thread the sliced steak onto the skewers.
- Heat your grill or grill pan to high heat; when hot grill a few minutes on each side until browned and cooked though.
- Garnish with green onion and serve.