Sunflower Kitchen Pesto & Feta Baked Mushrooms
Not only are these stuffed mushroom caps incredibly easy to make, they're also the perfect on-the-go snack. Whip them up in less than 30 minutes, and enjoy all of the savoury deliciousness it has to offer!
- 12 Cremini or white mushroom
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 100 g Crumbled feta cheese
- 150 g Sunflower Kitchen Pesto
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F.
- Gently wiggle mushroom stems to remove them from the caps. If the stems aren't easily popping out, use a knife instead!
- Using a pastry brush, brush the outside of the mushroom caps with a light coating of olive oil.
- Fill the mushrooms with feta, and top with a half spoonful of your favourite Sunflower Kitchen Pesto.
- Spread the caps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Allow a couple minutes to cool, and enjoy!