Alter Eco Jumbo Truffle Stuffed Cookies
Alter Eco's intense dark chocolate gives these cookies a creamy and chewy texture that is unlike no other! Enjoy them with your morning cup, after dinner, or simply, any time that you want!
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- 6-7 Alter Eco Superdark Truffles
- 1¼ cup all purpose or spelt flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup warm water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder until well combined. In another bowl, mix together the sugar, oil and water.
- Combine the wet mixture to the dry, mixing until dough has formed.
- Take about 2 Tbsp worth of batter into your hands and form a ball. Place one truffle in the center of each cookie, rolling the dough so that the cookie dough covers the truffle. These cookies will be rather large due to the truffle middle, so you’ll end up with 6-7 large cookie dough balls.
- Place them on your cookie sheet, and bake for about 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe developed by Alter Eco Foods