Bursting with as much colour as it is flavour, this vegetable quiche is always a favourite! Made with buttery pastry, fresh veggies, and gobs of cheese, what's not to love?!
- dough for a single-crust pie or a sheet of puff pastry
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp garlic pepper
- ½ cup parmasean cheese shredded
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1½ cups chopped veggies of your choice we recommend red/ green bell peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, and shredded carrots.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Press puff pastry into a 9-inch plate and set aside. If you're using frozen puff pastry, allow it to thaw according to the product directions before setting in the dish.
- Add the eggs, cream, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a medium-sized mixing bowl, and beat until fully combined. Once combined, mix in the cheddar and parmasean cheese, and vegetables. Pour into the pie plate.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes or until slightly golgem and a toothpick can come out clean. Allow 10-15 for pie to cool, and enjoy!