Stahlbush Raspberry Blondies
These Stahlbush raspberry blondies are chewy, soft, buttery perfection! Enjoy them with your morning cup of coffee, or as an after dinner snack to indulge in something that is super delicious and wholly satisfying.
- ½ cup Stahlbush Frozen Raspberries
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 3-4 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- ⅓ cup Tahini or any nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt and whisk to combine.
- Add melted coconut oil, maple syrup, nut butter, vanilla extract, almond extract, almond milk, and egg and whisk to combine.
- Fold in frozen raspberries and white chocolate chips with a spatula or wooden spoon. Add batter to prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow blondies to cool in the pan completely. Cut into 2×2 inch squares and enjoy! Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Recipe developed by Candice Ward.