Little Northern Bakehouse Gluten-Free Berry French Toast Cups
With French toast cups, you get the same creamy, sweet and toasty textures and flavours of fresh-off-the-skillet French toast with less hassle. These adorable berry French toast cups are baked in a muffin tin for easy prep, cooking and clean-up.
- muffin tin
- 1 loaf Little Northern Bakehouse Whole Grain Wide Slice Bread
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 flax eggs
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup jam of your choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Chop bread into cubes and add to bowl.
- Beat together almond milk, syrup, flax eggs, jam, and cinnamon. Pour over the bread cubes, add the berries and mix together. Fill 12 muffin tins with the cubes all the way to the brim.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes. Remove and serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from simply quinoa