Bremner's Berry Blend Frozen Yogurt
this refreshing frozen yogurt is chock-full of antioxidants and delicious berry flavour. No ice cream maker required; you can make this with nothing more than a fork and a blender!
- blender or food processor
- 1 lb Bremner's Organic Frozen Berry Blend thawed
- 1⅓ cup + 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups full fat greek yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- Add 1/3 of the berries, 1 tablespoon honey, and 1-2 tablespoons of water to a saucepan over medium high heat. Using a fork or a potato masher, mash the berries and bring to a boil. Remove saucepan from the heat source, and let cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Add in the remaining berries, ⅓ cup honey, yogurt, maple syrup, lemon juice and cooled berry mixture in a blender or food processor. Blend until the mixture is almost smooth.
- Move the yogurt mixture to a shallow baking dish, cover and freeze until slushy, about 2 to 2 and a half hours. Stir with a fork. Continue to freeze the mixture until firm, at least 8 hours or overnight. Scoop into a serving bowl, and enjoy!