Nuts to You Tahini No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
These amazing cookies made with Nuts to You's delish tahini sauce are all you need this upcoming Mother's Day! Easily made vegan and tasty to the last bite, anyone with a sweet tooth is sure to enjoy them.
- baking sheet
- cupcake liner optional
- 3 tbsp Nuts to You Tahini
- ¼ cup sifted cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup maple syrup, agave syrup or honey
- 4 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 1 cup steel-cut or rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- flaky salt for garnish
- In a pan over medium heat, add tahini, cocoa powder, syrup, coconut oil (or butter), vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt. Combine until warm and smooth, careful to keep the mixture from getting too hot and bubbling. When everything looks well intergrated, add in the oats, and remove from heat.
- Wait for mixture to cool. Using a baking sheet lined in parchment paper, spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture into a ball, and flatten with a spoon. Repeat until all of the batter is used. To make them extra uniform, use cupcake liners. Flatten each serving into the cup until they form even cookie-like disks. Top with fkaky salt.
- Freeze for 25-30 minutes. Afterwhich, cookies can be stored in either the freezer or the fridge, or served immediately. Enjoy!