Stahlbush Island Farms Raspberry Almond Muffins
Light, fluffy and fruity, Stahlbush's raspberry almond muffins are an instant classic. The perfect pick-me-up; enjoy them with your morning cup of coffee or as an after-dinner snack.
- ½ cup flavourless oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 extra yolk
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Frozen Raspberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, eggs, almond extract and vanilla extract until silky and uniform.
- Add in the almond meal, whole wheat flour, salt, and baking powder to the mix and blend together until well combined. Fold in the raspberries that have been slightly thawed but not completely room temperature.
- Spray the muffin tin with cooking oil. Fill each muffin tin ¾ full with the batter and sprinkle each with sliced almonds.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-28 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to muffins to cool. Sit back, relax and enjoy!