Cynthia Beretta’s Marinated Roast Recipe
The perfect holiday roast. Nicely seasoned and well prepared, this roast pairs deliciously with a variety of different sides for your holiday dinners.
- 1-6 lbs Beretta Rib Eye Roast or Tenderloin Roast
- 1 cup Red Wine (of your favourite kind)
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- ½ cup Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 4 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Place oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine all the ingredients except for the roast in a large bowl, and mix until well-combined.
- Place the roast in a medium roasting pan and pour marinade over it until it's nicely coated.
- Place the roast in the oven uncovered. Roast for 15 minutes per pound until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees F, and continue to baste every 15 minutes. Refrain from basting in the last 20 minutes to let the roast form a lovely crust.
- Once the roast is finished, remove it from the oven, cover with foil and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut the roast into slices and serve immediately. Enjoy!
This recipe pairs beautifully with Beretta Farm's Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes and Maple Glazed Carrots! Head to Beretta Farm's website to find these recipes and more!