Wholesome! Three-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Quick, easy-to-make and even easier to eat! Made with only Wholesome Organic Golden Sugar, peanut butter and eggs, this recipe is the perfect go-to for tasty cookies.
- 1 cup Wholesome! Organic Golden Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium to large bowl, combine the Wholesome Organic Golden Sugar, peanut butter and an egg. Whisk until the dough is smooth.
- Line the baking sheets with parchment paper. Drop spoonful sizes of dough onto the baking sheet (should yield about 12 cookies).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 6 to 8 minutes. Be careful to not overbake; the cookies should still be soft and light brown on the bottom when they're removed from the oven.
- Allow 10 minutes for the cookies to cool on a plate or on a cooling rack and enjoy!