Winter Citrus Salad
Salad doesn't have to be green! This winter, when citrus is at its best, make this delicious, zesty and immune-boosting salad!
- 2 Blood oranges (substitute tangerines if blood oranges can't be found)
- 1 Pomello (substitute grapefruit if required)
- 1 Naval orange
- 1 shallot, chopped
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp honey
- fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- Peel citrus, removing as much pith as possible and slice into wheels. Be careful to remove any seeds.
- Layer fruit on your serving dish with, sprinkle with salt and chopped shallots.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients: olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, and fresh tarragon until well combined. Taste and adjust seasonings as required and drizzle over salad.