Blueberry Basil Smoothie
A delectable smoothie that comes together in a flash!
- 2 cups blueberries frozen
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 sprig fresh basil (5-6 leaves, or about ¼ cup)
- 3 tbsp 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Place all of the ingredients except for the almond milk into a blender.
- Add about ½ cup of almond milk, and blend. Keep adding almond milk, blending in a bit at a time, until you have reached your desired consistency.