Gardein Lemon-Tahini Quinoa Salad with Chick'n Tenders
This vegan quinoa salad from Gardein is savoury, zesty and hits the spot. Easy to make and even easier to enjoy, this recipe makes for a great weekday meal.
- 1 225 g package Gardein Chick'n Tenders
- 3 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 cups cooked rainbow quinoa
- 1 540 mL can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup finely chopped basil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Prepare Gardein Vegan Chick'n Tenders according to the package instructions.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and allow time to slightly cool. Once slightly cooled, cut the chick'n tenders into 1 inch pieces.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together tahini paste, lemon zest and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in 2 tablespoons of water, oil, garlic, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together quinoa and and half of the dressing. Toss in the chopped Gardein Chick'n Tenders, chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, red onion, olives and basil.
- Divide evenly among 4 plates and drizzle with the remaining dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!