Stahlbush Island Farms Blueberry Creamsicles
Fruity, creamy and refreshing. These vegan creamsicles brought to us by Stahlbush Island Farms are incredibly easy to make, and a great way to stay cool in the warming spring weather!
- popsicle molds
- popsicle sticks
- 1 cup Stahlbush Island Farms frozen blueberries (slightly thawed)
- 1 can coconut cream
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- pinch of salt
- Mix together the coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut extract and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, slightly muddle the blueberries. Once muddled, add about ⅓ cup of the coconut mixture to the blueberry mix.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the blueberry mixture into each popsicle mold then pour the coconut mixture on top. Be sure to leave out about half an inch at the top to allow it space to expand.
- Cover the molds with tinfoil and freeze for 30 minutes. After which, remove and push in the popsicle sticks. Place back in the freezer for at least 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!