An ancient drink from South Asia, lassi is usually made with a yogurt base. We’ve updated the recipe to be suitable for vegans, and delicious for everybody!
- 2 cups mango (the ripest you can find, chopped)
- 2 cups non-dairy yogurt
- ½ tsp cardamom
- 2-4 tbsp honey (depending on how sweet your mangoes are)
- spash almond milk (or more, to taste)
- fresh mint (for garnish)
- chopped pistachios (for garnish)
- Add the chopped mangoes and honey to a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and cardamom and blend until everything comes together.
- Pour into a tall glasses, and if you’re feeling fancy, top with sprigs of mint and/or chopped pistachios.