Garden of Life Vegan Cookie Dough Protein Balls
These 5-ingredient cookie dough protein balls can be whipped up in under 20 minutes and are the perfect post-workout snack. Flavourful, easy-to-make and vegan, this is a recipe that you will find yourself returning to time and time again!
- 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate Garden of Life Raw Organic All-In-One Nutritional Shake
- ½ cup nut butter
- 1 cup almond meal
- ¼ cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- ¼ cup dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together Garden of Life Raw Organic All-In-One Nutritional Shake and almond meal until well combined.
- Add in then nut butter and the maple syrup/ agave nectar, and mix until the consistency of the batter is dough-like.
- Sprinkle in the chocolate chips and give the batter another mix to evenly distribute.
- Using a spoon or a cookie scoop, scoop out cookie dough and roll them into balls using your palms. Repeat until all of the dough has been used.
- Once finished, serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Enjoy!