A yummy simple dessert for a hot summer day, this peach sorbet is gluten and dairy free and sweet, tangy and refreshing.
- 1 cup water
- 8 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 medium ripe peaches peeled and sliced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- In a saucepan combine water, sugar, and lemon juice and cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Add slightly cooled sugar water to blender along with peeled sliced peaches. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Fill the cylinder of your ice cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container, cover and freeze until firm, about 5-6 hours.