Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl
A creamy, vitamin rich smoothie bowl that comes together in a flash!
- ice cube trays or silicon molds
- blender or food processor
- 2 cups pumpkin puree canned or fresh
- 1 cup almond milk plain
- 1 1/2 cups cashew cream, almond milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 scoops Genuine Health Fermented Organic Vegan Proteins+
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- roasted pumpkin seeds (optional, as a topping)
- granola (optional, as a topping)
- pumpkin pie spice (optional, as a topping)
- Carefully spoon the pumpkin puree and the 1 cup of almond milk into the ice cube trays or silicon molds, and freeze until frozen. Keep the other 1 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk unfrozen for later use.
- Transfer the frozen pumpkin puree and almond milk cubes to the blender, and add in 1 cup of the remaining non-dairy milk, along with the protein powder, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pulse, stopping frequently to tamp down the mixture. Keep blending, adding in additional non-dairy milk as necessary, until you have achieved your desired consistency.
- Divide the smoothie into bowls, garnish with any toppings you want, and enjoy!