Honeycrisp Apple Crisp
A quintessential fall dessert. Easy to whip up and made with pantry staples. Makes your house smell divine.
- 4 large organic Honeycrisp apples
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned roats
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Peel, core and slice apples into 1 inch slices.
- Place the apples, cinnamon and water in a bowl and toss, then place into a greased 11x2 inch pan.
- In a small bowl mix to combine sugar, flour, oats and melted butter. Mix until crumbly but well blended. Sprinkle this over apples.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.