Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
This Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts recipe makes a delicious side dish to any holiday meal. We love how easy it is to prepare and the addition of the Parmesan makes the recipe kid friendly.
- 1.5 lb Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim the bottom of the brussels sprouts and then slice in half lengthwise.
- Toss brussels sprouts with olive oil, then coat with all other ingredients. Spread out brussels sprouts evenly in a single layer on a baking pan.
- Roast for 20 minutes until brussels sprouts have browned nicely and cheese has melted.