Earth Balance Vegan Air Fryer Brownies
Earn some brownie points with the whole family! These delish air fryer brownies are dairy-free, egg-free, easy to prepare, and ready in no time.
- Air Fryer
- Baking Pan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks, melted
- 1 cup water
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Lightly spray a 7-inch foil baking pan with baking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Once combined, add in water, melted Earth Balance buttery sticks and vanilla extract. Mix until well blended. Spread evenly into the pan and place pan into fryer basket.
- Cook in air fryer at 300 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out mostly clean.
- Allow brownies to sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Earth Balance and All Recipes