Baked Cod with Citrus and Dill
We love this fish because it packs a citrus-y punch and makes for an easy weekday meal! Try it alongside your choice of a grain and seasonal veggies or salad.
- 12 oz cod fillets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon & lime juice
- 2 lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Melt butter in a sauce pan and stir in lemon zest and dill.
- Pat fillets dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle both skinless sides with salt and pepper. Place fish on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Drizzle half of the butter mixture over the fish, flip the fillets and drizzle the remaining butter on top. Sprinkle the fish with lemon and lime juices.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes, or longer until fish is tender and flaky inside. If fillets are thicker they may need 15 minutes total.
- Serve with a grain and vegetable or salad of choice. Enjoy!