Easy Lemony Pasta
Our recipe for lemony pasta comes together in less than 20 minutes, is super easy to make, and tastes divine. We guarantee the whole family will love it!
- 1 500g package linguine or fettuccini pasta
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 cup heavy cream (half & half works great)
- 1 splash white wine
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add a good dose of salt, and cook pasta according to package
- Before pasta is done cooking, bring lemon zest, cream, white wine, salt and pepper to a boil in a small sauce pan. Cook over medium heat for two minutes.
- Drain pasta. Transfer to a pan, and pour cream mixture and lemon juice over the pasta. Cook on medium heat and stir often until liquid is absorbed, around 2 minutes.
- Plate the pasta and sprinkle a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese on each serving. Season with more black pepper if desired. Enjoy!