No-Cook Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1¼ cups almond milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ½ vanilla
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 scoops Botanica Chocolate Perfect Protein
- sea salt
- Place all the ingredients except for the chia seeds and Botanica’s Perfect Protein into a 2 cup (500 mL) jar or glass container, and mix well.
- Stir in chia seeds, and sample for texture. If a smoother texture is preferred, whirl all ingredients in a blender.
- Cover and place in a refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight to allow pudding to set.
- Just before serving, stir in protein powder.
- Spoon into serving dishes, garnish, and serve.
Recipe adapted from https://botanicahealth.com/our-recipes/no-cook-chocolate-chia-pudding/