Looking to join our team?
The Sweet Potato is Toronto’s best place to get organic and natural foods at Sweeter Prices – located smack dab in the middle of the vibrant Junction neighborhood!
With a brand new location we now have an Apothecary where we are looking for part-time and full-time Healthy Living Advisors (HLA) such as students and practitioners of homeopathy, nutrition, naturopathy to join our Yam Fam!
What we are looking for in a new member to our team:
- Knowledge of the organic and natural food industry, brands, products, and supplements, including herbal remedies.
- Solid customer service skills along with a friendly and positive attitude to assist customers with products, general suggestions, and recommendations for various health concerns or questions.
- Organizing, stocking and merchandising product – maintaining overall appearance of the store.
- Point of sale computer skills.
- A willingness to learn and participate in ongoing training.
- Experience as a sales associate with a focus on customer service – Prior supplement retail experience is an asset.
- Post-Secondary education or working towards a diploma in natural health is a must.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills. Must be willing to work flexible hours including daytime, evening and weekends.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Please email a resume, cover letter, and description of availability, to email@example.com!
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time