From the beginning, we’ve been committed to offering you the very best in local and organic produce. What that means is:
- We sell produce that’s local and organic;
- We sell produce that’s local and not certified organic, but only if we can find a source we trust and we can’t find a better local and certified organic alternative;
- We sell produce that’s imported and organic, but only when we can’t find a local option;
- We never sell anything which is GMO;
- We have a kick-ass produce department filled with incredibly healthy and spectacularly tasty fruits and veggies.
We work side-by-side with some pretty awesome local farmers to bring you the freshest of whatever’s in season at the very best prices we can. We also love exciting varieties, never shying away from a purple cauliflower or a chiogga beet, or really anything that makes your plate look more adventuresome and meal taste more interesting.
We’re straight up when it comes to your food. If you have any questions or feedback for our produce department please contact:
Elijah Moody – Produce Buyer